Friday, September 05, 2008

They do more than give socio-political commentary

I've been wanting to post this for a while. Check out Drs. Cornel West, Michael Eric Dyson, and even talk show host Tavis Smiley at the recent DNC convention. Aside from their socio-political commentary they can appreciate good music. Let's hope they don't have a critique about how Frankie Beverly and Maze were not honoring the spirit of the black freedom movement. I won't say more than that...this video speaks for itself. PRICELESS!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

DR. CORNEL WEST IS THE MAN! He looks soooo cute dancing and having a good time.

blackwomenblowthetrumpet.blogspot.com said...

Hey there!

This video is HILL-AIR-EE-OUS!!!
I had never seen that before!

*LOL*

They need to stop...just stop!!

*LOL*

Thanks for the belly laugh today!

(smiles)
Lisa

P.S. You are welcome to visit my blog at any time but you'll need to send me an email so I can add you to the blog guest list.

Creative Commons License
Negrointellectual by Vernon C. Mitchell, Jr. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.negrointellectual.blogspot.com.